The ''BEE'' in Old and Modern Dream interpretation
A to Z of Dream
WITH CASE STUDY: Now let's look at the dream about the bee.
In my dream, I said I was picking vegetables, then a bee came, I said I was plucking it with my hand. Then it became two, then three until it increased more and more. I was about to run because I was afraid I might get bitten, but I woke up. What does my dream mean?
If you pick vegetables, the place of your dream may be in a garden or in a field with vegetable crops, if this is the case, there is no doubt that it indicates "harvest, which promises abundance materially in the next few days.”
Meanwhile, in the old or traditional sense the bee in a dream is generally a sign of good fortune.
That's why no matter what your career is or what you're busy with right now, it will surely succeed and you will reap not only money, but joy and happiness.
Search the Meaning of Your Dream By Tag from A to Z with Sample Case Study.
- If you're poor or don't have much money, the bee is a sign that in the next few days you'll make a lot of money.
- If you are currently rich and you dreamed of a bee, this is a sign that you will become even richer and you will receive recognition and honors from the society you live in.
- For young men and women, a bee in a dream is a sign of a happy and prosperous marriage that will also leave a happy and lifelong family.
- If you are an ordinary worker or an office worker, the bee in your dream is a sign of extra money or a sudden salary increase from your boss who will be kind this Christmas.
- For students, a bee in a dream is a sign of high grades and recognition. Since the bee makes honey bee, this is also a sign of an exciting "puppy love situation", where, your crush may already notice you and maybe because you care "you will develop an exciting relationship in the next days.”
"To dream a bee is a rare good sign,For wealth and great pleasure shall be thine;Free shall you be from poverty's pain,All things tending to give you gain.Look forward with joy to this blest stateOh honor, and peace, and riches great;Work on, hope on, trusting in heaven,And all this good to you shall be given.Thy wife shall become a fruitful vine;Children around you in virtue shall shine;Thy life shall pass unmingled with care;The dreaming of bees denotes such fare. "